What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide helping you with social media connectivity
- Giving you a complete walk through the Mindmap explaining the benefits of the program
- Giving you a run through of the basic set up process for each of your sites
- Allowing you to conduct your keyword and competitor social media research
- Showing you how to get that Twitter stream in your sidebar
- Showing you how to display pins in your Facebook page
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Social Media Spiders Web scores 70.07/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.socialmediaspidersweb.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: socialmediaspidersweb.com you’ll also be taken through to socialmediaspidersweb.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)